Friday, July 14, 2023

Getting Older

When I was a teenager - a young adult, getting *old* was a terrible thought. Now I count each day as a blessing. Remember picking at my oldest sisters about being "a quarter of a century old." My how time flies - and changes perspective.

 It seems like every blog I post promises a new focus upon becoming more active with this venture.  I've failed that task. Today I am eight years older than my last post. Many, many things have been my experience over these years. Maybe I will tell you about them. I CAN say that I have review my posts and at my age today, I find it amazing that I remembered those tiny times in my life. Sadly many of those thoughts have evaporated with time and illness. Today I am 62 and cannot recall a lot of those details. I began having seizures in 2017 related to stress - making me "disappear" for minutes. Upon returning to awareness, I always started crying. My memory has been affected. Visiting this blog often and submitting new things MAY help someone else through life's happenings.

More later.


No comments:

Post a Comment